BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Snow, snow and more snow.... / Nieve, nieve y mas nieve....

Hi there guys!!!! Sorry that i haven t been on line that much this week but not sure if I ever told you this but I HATE COLD WEATHER!!!! with a passion, yes, hate cold, snow but more in particular ice, the ice that we have after the snow in any surface, this kind of weather and conditions really depress me and make feel down as hell... don t feel like doing anything, not being on cam with u guys.. so you can have an idea of how sad and depressed this makes me feel.... ( sidewalk, streets, parking lots, etc), I have a problem on my knees since I was lil and I gotta watch every step i take very, very carefully, otherwise I could get real injured and nor u or me want that...lol when i injure my knees I cannot work out or almost do anything for a month or longer.. so.. pray for me to be safe!!
I hope I feel better this week cause i gotta start my new cam schedule and I wanna stick to it for as long as I can :), here r some pics I took the other day before the 2nd big blizzard we had on Wednesday... those pics were taken when we had snow but in a normal amount and no ice yet... now it s just terrible.... not nice at all, enjoy the pics!!and I ll be making a new post on Monday, kisses!!

Hola chicos!!! Perdon que no me he conectado mucho en esta semana pero no se si alguna vez les conte cuanto ODIO EL CLIMA FRIO, si odio la nieve, el frio y mas q nada el hielo q se forma y como queda todo super resbaloso despues de eso ( veredas, estacionamientos, caminos, etc), tengo un problema en las rodillas desde q soy una ninia y tengo que tener extremo cuidado con cada paso que doy estos dias porq ese hielo esta en todos lados... rezen para que no me lastime, porq si pasa, eso quiere decir 1 mes o mas sin hacer gym, sin hacer practicamente cam tampoco...
Espero esta prox semana sentirme mejor ya q quiero empezar con mi nuevos horarios de Cam y espero seguirlos x el mayor tiempo posible.
Aca les dejo unas fotos que saque el otro dia, antes de tener la 2da gran tormenta de nieve el miercoles, estas fotos fueron tomadas cuando habia un poco de nieve pero algo normal, y sin hielo claro, ahora es todo un peligro andar afuera, disfruten las fotos y vuelvo a postear el lunes, besitos!!


Melanie




0 comments: