BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cam schedule starting Monday Jan 17th / Horarios de Cam ( a partir del 17/1)

Hello guys, hope u r all having a great week!!
Me, well.... I m allright but we had a big snowstorm last nite and now everything is covered in snow and it s just... a mess.... I m gonna book my flight to sunny FL during the weekend ( I plan to go there around March) cause I cannot wait til I get there, enjoy the sun, the beach and my friends :)
I ll post pics when the time comes! :)
I ve been changing my schedule a lot lately and here s  a schedule that I plan to follow for a few months at least lol, here it s  ( all the times are on Eastern time USA) so if you are outside the US try to calculate the time difference, you can e mail me and ask me as well.


Hola chicos, espero q esten teniendo una semana super!!
Yo, masomenos la verdad, tuvimos una terrible tormenta de nieve anoche y todo esta cubierto de nieve y es super incomodo sinceramente... este fin de semana voy a reservar mis pasajes para ir a FL en marzo, no puedo esperar a disfrutar de mis amigos, la playa y el sol :), subire fotos del viaje cuando llegue el momento.
Ultimamente he cambiado mis horarios en cam bastante pero aca tengo unos horarios que espero poder cumplir con regularidad ( todos los horarios estan en tiempo este de USA, si estas en Espana seria como 6 horas menos q ustedes..), traten de calcular la diferencia y sino agregame al msn y te explico bien.




Monday to Friday  ( Lunes a Viernes)


From 8 AM until 12 PM = Live at www.babeslive.tv  (baireschica)
From 1 PM until  PM = Live at www.naked.com (napleschica)
From 8 PM until 11 PM = Live at www.myfreecams.com (kylielatin)


* While I m live on those sites I will be live at www.candycrib.com ( I might decide to leave that site if things doesn t get better, in that case I will keep u posted about where you can find me instead)


* I will be also open for MSN, SKYPE and YAHOO messenger shows ( for 1,50 USD x min, u won t find that rate in any cam site guys!!) Paying via Paypal or with credit/ debit card.


* I will be logged on at http://mygirlfund.com/latinhoney at all times too, help me reach my goal by buying my hot Videos , sets of pics and playing with me on cam :):)




Weekends


From 12 PM until 5 PM ( Saturday and Sunday) ( I ll take turns, one weekend i ll be on MFC, another weekend on naked.com) I will let u guys know every friday :)




Melanie






0 comments: